Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14057 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,396元 (95,297 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)