Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,801 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)