Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,710 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (36 minutes ago)