Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,369 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)