Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,488 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)