Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,324元 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)