Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,930 (3,450,413 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)