Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,491元 (3,537,932 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)