Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,667 (39,075 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (34 minutes ago)