Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,081 (20,705 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)