Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,034 (20,553 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)