Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,403 (€2,937) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)