Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,121 (€1,556) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (38 minutes ago)