Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31012 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,901元 (28,703 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)