Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09634 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,333元 (₨117,644) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)