Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,856 (₨117,023) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)