Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10011 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,650 (₨106,377) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (42 minutes ago)