Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,593 (2,510,636 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)