Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00563 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,703元 (1,724,262 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Iasi costs 24 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Łódź costs 29 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 60,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cebu City costs Php78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)