Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,325 (4,658TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)