Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.948 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,502 (3,338TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)