Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.892 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,681 (4,060TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)