Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,533 (6,368TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (41 minutes ago)