Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,094 (4,182TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)