Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09600 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,560 (99,588 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)