Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,816 (﷼ 40,489,181) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)