Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01928 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,606 (498,144 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)