Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01898 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,366 (230,036 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)