Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06263 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,540 (₨104,433) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)