Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05749 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,740 (₨99,857) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)