Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06578 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,156 (₨169,608) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (37 minutes ago)