Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04870 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,679元 (₨137,153) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)