Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,594 (880,700 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)