Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02379 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,503 (441,554 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)