Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22411 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,772元 (43,604 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)