Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22016 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,622 (43,706 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (44 minutes ago)