Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21758 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,772 (40,318 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 4 hours ago)