Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22353 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,650 (78,963 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)