Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22661 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,560 (81,904 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)