Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22496 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,982 (48,818 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (30 minutes ago)