Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21322 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,610 (91,972 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)