Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22748 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,065 (88,209 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)