Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22436 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,750元 (52,372 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)