Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21892 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,469 (52,392 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)