Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21291 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,133 (52,291 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)