Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,504 ($3,415) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)