Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10034 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,889 (₨48,725) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (31 minutes ago)