Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10507 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,999 (₨47,576) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (39 minutes ago)