Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01909 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,834元 (358,055 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)