Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02165 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,823 (499,829 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (32 minutes ago)