Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04534 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,031 (331,502 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)