Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04521 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,080 (333,525 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)