Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05869 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,694 (¥250,380) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)