Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,580 (¥411,600) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)