Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06243 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,870 (¥254,215) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)