Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,443元 (¥234,275) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)