Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.580 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,828 (RM6,220) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)