Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,409 (8,413,455 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)