Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00158 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,986 (5,685,697 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)