Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,388元 (4,530,034 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)