Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,691 (5,069,278 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)