Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,914 (8,329,421 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (29 minutes ago)