Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,634 (5,172,733 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)