Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,527 (C$2,434) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,362 (about 1 hour ago)