Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.335 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,580元 (C$2,170) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)