Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.156 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,354元 (C$2,202) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)