Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,464 (C$4,092) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (41 minutes ago)