Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,321 (C$2,530) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)