Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10087 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,516元 (руб 74,517) in Kaluga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (29 minutes ago)