Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,222 (руб 60,208) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)