Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04045 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,149 (275,639 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)