Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,636 (8,104 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)