Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,341 (4,756 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)