Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11271 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,284 (руб 55,754) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)