Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,799元 (руб 54,811) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)