Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12203 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,551 (руб 102,846) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)