Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,511 (€1,092) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)