Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,468 (€1,076) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (40 minutes ago)