Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,325 (₨111,018) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (28 minutes ago)