Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09373 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,943 (₨52,740) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tyler, Texas costs $552 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)