Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.611 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,108 (2,722 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)