Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.796 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,373 (4,105TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)