Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,503 (3,881TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)