Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,785 (6,716TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)