Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,608元 ($1,825) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)