Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,000 ($2,181) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)