Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.712 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,624元 ($1,881) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)