Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,258 (12,512 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)