Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,353 (12,189 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (22 minutes ago)