Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.695 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,380 (22,126 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)