Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,575元 (18,424 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)