Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,863 (173,209 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)