Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10258 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,114 (157,085 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)