Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10350 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,741 (171,412 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)