Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09263 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,238 (88,931 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)