Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,772 (€2,154) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (39 minutes ago)