Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,705 (€2,012) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (42 minutes ago)