Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,869 (R$ 5,665) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)