Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,024元 (R$ 4,540) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)