Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,608 (R$ 7,451) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)