Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.791 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,937元 (﷼ 6,108) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 3 hours ago)