Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,531 (﷼ 5,395) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)