Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,966 (﷼ 5,171) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)