Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.841 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,303元 (﷼ 6,138) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)