Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06286 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,675 (74,374 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)