Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04639 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,226元 (371,350 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)