Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,764 (R$ 10,282) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)