Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,936 (R$ 9,934) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)