Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13719 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,282元 (RD$ 82,234) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (21 minutes ago)