Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,798 (RD$ 132,743) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (33 minutes ago)