Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01780 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,525 (310,414 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 418 (about 1 hour ago)