Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02197 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,780 (490,690 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)