Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,681 (33,651 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)