Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,421 (R$ 4,941) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)