Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,225 (R$ 4,747) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)