Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,420 (RM5,821) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)