Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,875 (RM5,526) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)