Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,307 (RM9,871) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)