Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.661 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,579 (RM5,769) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)