Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.652 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,110 (RM6,120) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (36 minutes ago)