Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.652 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,615元 (RM5,819) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)