Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,426 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48863 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,315 (R 17,017) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)