Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,832 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46392 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,759 (R 18,880) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)