Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,529 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47631 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,495元 (R 26,233) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)