Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,127 (R 28,836) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)